Disclosure: Below some links are my referral links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase through referral links in this Post but I will not earn commission if you make a purchase through links in Sponsored Post and paid reviews. Thank you for your support !!!
Google AdSense account is a Google’s Publisher Program. If your website or blog have unique and quality content to monetize , you can make more money online from Google AdSense just by placing ads on your website and YouTube channel. Start monetizing your website with Google AdSense today.
Applying for an adSense account is very simple but it’s very difficult to get Google adSense account approval for a website or blog nowadays. Here I will tell you, what should you do to get Google adsense account approval for your blog.
Google AdSense Account Approval Tricks –
1. Follow the AdSense program policies to get google adSense account approval.
2. Your blog or website page speed should be very fast. Use ThirstyAffiliates plugin for affiliate and other out going links.
3. Your blog theme should be 100% On-Page SEO Optimized and AdSense optimized, get theme from here.
4. Your website should not be under construction. Your website design should be unique and simple to navigate.
5. You should have 50 to 100 pages with quality content or text in your blog to get approved by adSense.
6. You should have reasonable traffic and quality back links.
8. Never copy and paste content from other websites. Always post new original content and write content rich pages.
9. For few countries, website or blog should be atleast 6 months old.
10. Your site should not contain any copyrighted pictures, videos or links to sites that violate google policies and guidelines.
11. Your website or blog should have unique and proper page title and description to get google adSense account approval.
If your website/blog is ready to apply for adsense then go to adsense website, register and submit your website/ blog URL. Google Adsense team will review your website and within 48 hours you will get approved or disapproved e-mail in your registered email id. If your website is approved then sign in into your adsense account and click “My ads” in the upper left.
- Create a new Ad unit. In the main screen area, under Content –> Ad units, click the “+New ad unit” button and select the ad format (i.e. “Text & dispaly ads”, “In-feed ads”, “In-article ads”).
- Give a name to your ad unit. For examle – “websiteName_AdSize_homePage”.
- Select ad size.
- Select ad type – text, banner or both.
- You can create a custom channel. A custom channel lets you group ad units however you choose, such as by size or location on a page.
- You can create your ad style. This lets you choose colors for the various components of an ad: border, title, background, text, and URL. It also lets you choose corner styles, from square to very rounded, a font family, and a default font size.
- Get code and place in you website.
Google AdSense Account Approval Request Rejected?
Google AdSense team will review your website and ad position, etc. This process may takes more time and again you will get approved or disapproved e-mail in your registered email id. If adSense account request got approved then you can start earning money.
If your Google adSense account approval request got rejected many times, and you can’t figure out what is the exact problem , submit your query in AdSense forum . You will get help from Google AdSense experts, and you can easily find the reason for disapproval.