Google AdSense Account is a Google’s Publisher Program. If your website or blog have unique and quality content to monetize , you can make more money online from Google AdSense just by placing ads on your website and YouTube channel. Start monetizing your website with Google AdSense today. Here I will guide you, “How To Get Non-Hosted Google AdSense Account Approval”
Google AdSense Account Approval Tricks –
Applying for an AdSense account is very simple but it’s very difficult to get Google adSense account approval for a website or blog nowadays. Here I will tell you, what should you do to get Google adsense account approval for your blog.
1. Follow the AdSense program policies to get google adSense account approval.
2. Your blog or website page speed should be very fast.
3. Your blog theme should be 99% On-Page SEO Optimized and AdSense optimized, get theme from here.
4. Your website should not be under construction. Your website design should be unique and easy to navigate.
5. You should have at-least 30 posts with unique and SEO friendly content / text in your blog and each post should have minimum 500 words to get google adsense account approval.
6. You should have reasonable traffic and quality backlinks from high domain authority websites or blogs.
8. Use ThirstyAffiliates plugin for affiliate and other out going links. Out gong links should be nofollow links.
9. For few countries, website or blog should be atleast 6 months old.
10. Your site should not contain any copyrighted pictures, videos or links to sites that violate google policies and guidelines.
11. Your website or blog should have unique and proper page title and description to get google adSense account approval.
Other Important point to get Google adsense account approval fast –
- Your website or blog should have SSL certificate means https:// in URL.
- Your website or blog should have social media links like Facebook, Twitter, google Plus, etc.
- You should write your name and E-mail Id (that you used to apply for google adsense account approval ) in your blog or website’s footer, so that it will be available on every pages.
- Your blog or website should not have Private Domain Registration.
Apply for Google AdSense Approval
If your website/blog is ready to apply for adsense then go to adsense website, register and submit your website/ blog URL. Google Adsense team will review your website and within 48 hours you will get approved or disapproved e-mail in your registered email id. If your website is approved then sign in into your adsense account and click “My ads” in the upper left.
- Create a new Ad unit. In the main screen area, under Content –> Ad units, click the “+New ad unit” button and select the ad format (i.e. “Text & dispaly ads”, “In-feed ads”, “In-article ads”).
- Give a name to your ad unit. For examle – “websiteName_AdSize_homePage”.
- Select ad size.
- Select ad type – text, banner or both.
- You can create a custom channel. A custom channel lets you group ad units however you choose, such as by size or location on a page.
- You can create your ad style. This lets you choose colors for the various components of an ad: border, title, background, text, and URL. It also lets you choose corner styles, from square to very rounded, a font family, and a default font size.
- Get code and place in you website.
Google AdSense Account Approval Request Rejected?
Google AdSense team will review your website and ad position, etc. This process may takes more time and again you will get approved or disapproved e-mail in your registered email id. If adSense account request got approved then you can start earning money.
If your Google adSense account approval request got rejected many times, and you can’t figure out what is the exact problem , submit your query in AdSense forum . You will get help from Google AdSense experts, and you can easily find the reason for disapproval.